LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE MOST FROTHY AND DECADENT NUT MILK RECIPE AT HOME!
COOKBOOKS, EBOOKS, MASTERCLASS, and YMC MERCH HERE:
LAY HO MA! This is a special episode not only because we’re making the frothiest latté ever, but also because we’re launching some new YMC merch! Join me in this episode and learn how to make a decadent almond cashew milk recipe right in the comfort of your own home.
ALMOND MILK INGREDIENTS:
6 cups filtered water
1 1/2 cups raw almonds
pinch of salt
CASHEW MILK INGREDIENTS:
1/4 cup raw cashews
2 cups filtered water
1. Add the almond milk ingredients into the blender and blend on high for about 2-3min
2. Pour the almond milk into a nut milk bag and squeeze out the liquid into a large bowl (you can spread out the almond pulp onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven until dry – this makes almond meal and can be used in other recipes)
3. Rinse out the blender. Then, add the cashew milk ingredients and blend on high for about 45 seconds (soak the cashews overnight or boil them if you do not have a high powered blender)
4. Pour the cashew milk into the almond milk and stir to combine (passing the cashew milk through the milk bag is optional but not necessary)
5. Pour the milk into glass bottles, store them in the fridge, and enjoy for up to 4 days
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching:
View original source video by clicking here