Super Moist Blueberry Muffin With Hemp Seeds
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Super fine blanched almond flour
1 cup Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour organic
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp hemp seeds Optional
1/2 tsp sea salt
a pinch baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 big sweet Apple, chopped
1 cup Organic blueberries
1 tsp maple syrup
1 to 2 eggs
3-4 tsp coconut oil nutiva
1 cup almond milk Unsweetened
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2) Drizzle white rice vinegar to chopped apples to prevent browning.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients together and blend together in the blender (to make it finer too).
4) Mix all the wet ingredients together with beatened eggs.
5) Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients blended in.
6) Add the chopped apples.
7) Lastly, add the blueberries and gently mix together.
8) Put into the individual muffin cups paper cups.
9) Bake for about 25 minutes until they are a little bit crispy on the top
10) Takeout and enjoy. It is super tasty!
View original source video by clicking here