LEARN HOW TO MAKE A QUICK KALE SALAD RECIPE FOR DINNER TODAY!
LAY HO MA! This recipe is actually loosely inspired by those pre-bagged kale salads you can find at Costco. Whenever I would visit someone for dinner, you can bet to find that salad for dinner. The thing is, it’s quite delicious and I cannot believe that I’ve never hunkered down to make an inspired version from scratch. Join me in this episode and learn how to make this quick kale salad recipe with a creamy cashew dressing right at home!
175g black kale
125g purple cabbage
225g Brussel sprouts
1 fuji apple
150g cherry tomatoes
1/2 red onion
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup hemp hearts
1 cup cashews
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp oregano
pepper to taste
drizzle of olive oil
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1 cup water
1. Chop down the black kale and place into a large mixing bowl
2. Thinly chop the purple cabbage and Brussel sprouts. Chop the fuji apple into thin matchsticks and roughly chop the cherry tomatoes. Thinly slice the red onion
3. Place the veggies, raisins, and hemp hearts into the large mixing bowl
4. Add all of the dressing ingredients to the blender and blend on high until liquified
5. Pour half of the dressing onto the salad and toss. Add more dressing if desired
6. Plate the salad, add some more freshly cracked pepper, and serve
YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK, COOK WITH CONFIDENCE COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching:
View original source video by clicking here